By reducing the usage of single-use plastic, you can reduce pollution, save energy, and reduce greenhouse gas emissions, all of these which contribute to climate change.
Some effective ways to reduce single-use plastic are:
- Avoid drinking from plastic cups and using straws
- Carry a cloth bag while grocery shopping
- Buy loose vegetables and produce, and fewer packaged food products
- Replace plastic in your kitchen with reusable crockery and cutlery
- Separate your plastic waste drop is off in a recycling bin
- Choose to go green, recycle and reuse your packaging always.