Business Premises Loan (BPL)..
Choose to have either the floating or fixed interest rate..
Comfortably with the long period of credit term up to 15 years.
Purpose of Financing..
- To use as working capital in business expansion.
- To finance the cost of repairing/ improving building premises for both commercial and industrial.
- To refinance an existing debt from other financial institutions.
Types of Facility
- Types of Facility
- Term Loan (LTL)
- Overdraft (O/D)
- Letter of guarantee for utility credit line (L/G)
Note: Credit facility for overdraft (O/D) is up to THB 5 million and must not be more than 25% of the total loan amount.
- Business Entities registered and operating in Thailand with the Thai ownership not less than 51%.
- At least three years of business establishment or must be part of a business group that has been in operation with similar business type for more than 3 years and all credit facility amount must be secured by Parent Company.
- The equity showed in the financial statements must be positive.
Basic Eligibility Requirement for Both Juristic and Individual
- Thai nationality and living in Thailand.
- The borrower between 20-63 years old plus tenor of term loan must not be over 65 years old
- Sole proprietor which established and operating for a minimum of 3 consecutive years. Must show existence of business i.e. Commercial registration certificate with the Revenue Department, A copy of tax identify with the Revenue Department or proven by official documents.
- In case the borrower has an insufficient income or business operating less than 3 years, co-borrower is allowed (co-borrower must be business owner similar to borrower's business).
- Must not have been an NPL of any financial institution in the past 2 years before credit application.
- No bankruptcy record or asset ceased is strictly prohibited.
- A certified copy of the firm's registration certificate and its objective (within the last 6 months).
- Copies of the company's Memorandum of association and articles of association (issued within 6 months)
- A certified copy of shareholder list (the latest version).
- Copy of the ID and household registration of the partner/managing partner/authorized director or authorized person signing on behalf of the firm.
- Copy of the latest Audited Financial Statements and 3 years' previous.
- Copy of the ID and household registration of the borrower.
- Copy of commercial registration or other official document showing the validity of the business' operation and a business owner.
- Copy of documents (if any): last name changed, marriage / Divorce certificate or death certificate of the spouse.
- Copy of VAT registration and Por Por 30 document for the past 6 months.
- Financial Statement for internal usage (if any).
- Copy of Bank Statement of the company's main operating current account for the past 6 months
- Documents showing bill payments for the past 6 months.
- The loan agreements with other financial institution(s) - for refinancing
- Loan History Details of previous contact with any Financial Institutions (type of facility, credit limit, liability, and security).
- Documents showing other income source for the past three consecutive months (if any).
- Copy of Deed (front and rear)
- The Purchase and Sale Agreement (if any).
A copy of documents showing ownership right of the building (if any) such as Tor Dor 13, Construction permit, a copy of request document for house number.