Purpose of Financing
- To use as working capital.
- To refinance an existing debt from other financial institutions.
- To purchase land and building. Loan tenor not over 10 years
Building means buildings with commercial or industry purposes i.e. retails, warehouses, factories.
- To purchase fixed assets including machineries or other fixed assets for business operation. Loan tenor not over 5 years
- To purchase raw materials or spare part for machinery.
- To expand production capacity or efficiency
Types of Facility
- LTL/ STL
- Trade Finance (L/C, T/R, S/G)
- D L/C, STL (PN/ BE) Against Trade Doc.
- PC/ CBN/ EBP
- Letter of guarantee for utility credit line (L/G)
- AVAL/ BE Acceptance
- FX Line (PSR)
- Business entrepreneurs with turnover up to 400.00 million Baht
- Must have experiences in their business at least 3 years
- No NPL record over the part 2 yeas
- No bankruptcy record
- Business entities registered in Thailand with and have Thai shareholders not less than 51%.
- Minimum registered capital 1 MB.
- Registered and established business at least 3 years (official document required).
- Thai nationality and permanently residing in Thailand
- Age of the borrower plus loan tenor must not exceed 65 years.
- Established business at least 3 years (official document required).
Credit approval criteria of this program is subject to the discretion of CIMB Thai Bank Public Company Limited