Telegraphic Transfer is a payment service for products and services including those of education purpose, and receipt of fund transferred from overseas with a fast, convenient and reliable way worldwide.
Customers can make transactions via BizChannel@CIMB without sending of any documents. (for transferring fund of less than 50,000 USD)
- Fill in the application form and receive User ID and Password
- Log into the internet banking system page and choose Cash >Fund Transfer > International Remittance
- Fill in the form and save it as a Template. You can keep this Template for your future use; just make changes on date, amount, and Reference (in case of the same receiver).
- The approver approves of the transaction. The system will debit the account and send out the order (application form) via BizChannel@CIMB. Customers do not need to submit original application forms and transfer documents to the Bank.
- The Bank (employees of Foreign Remittance Section) will contact you for exchange rate
- If you want to transfer the same day. You have to submit a request before 3.30 pm. After that willl be treated as a transfer of money the next day.
- Convenient for preparing and delivering documents to the Bank
- Save time and travel expenses