CIMB Thai Internet banking is one of our E-banking services. Through our secured online service, the service brings banking closer to you with greater accessibility and more convenience compared to the traditional way of going to branch. It helps your business meet daily demanding corporate needs. You can easily make various transactions e.g. account balance inquiry, fund transfer, bill payment, stop cheque request, etc.
Therefore, your business would have more control of your financial transactions from your own PC.
- All financial transactions transmitted via our Internet banking are highly secured by Secure Socket Layer (SSL) 128 bits. In order to gain access to our service system, all service users are required to enter Company ID, User ID and Password.
- To maximize security in fund transfer, the service allows service user to specify a maximum amount of fund transfer which helps protect financial fraud and enhance efficiency in financial transaction management.
- The latest date of ?log in? and ?log out? are shown on screen after logging in. This helps our service users monitor their internet banking?s use Post-Dated transaction function on CIMB Thai Internet banking provides more flexibility in doing financial transaction of fund transfer in advance.
- Our service creates various financial authorization levels to suit corporate?s authorization scheme which consists of Single Authorization, Multiple Level and Multi Signature Authorization.
- E-mail confirmation function is available on screen to notify service user as financial transaction is received by CIMB Thai Bank.
- Transaction Status
- Account Overview
- Account History and Current Day Transaction
- First Party Fund Transfer
- Thrid Party Fund Transfer
- Bill Payment
- Statement Request
- Cheque Book Request
- Cheque Status Inquiry
- Stop Cheque
Who can apply for CIMB Thai Internet banking for Corporate?
All corporate customers having either savings or current account are eligible to apply for the service at all branches. The application form can be downloaded from menu shown above or obtained at branch.