Bill Payments is a service designed for payment of goods and services via various channels of the Bank such as the Bank's counters nationwide, phone banking payment, ATM payment, and Internet Banking.
Support of 3 reference number, each reference number can support 20 alphabets can be both numbers and alphabets.
- Counter Payment: The customer can hand an invoice to the Bank for bill payments without having an account with the Bank. Payments can be made in three ways as follows:
Phone Banking, ATM and Internet Banking (The customer must open an account with the Bank): The customer makes a transaction via telephone, ATM and internet around the clock but the transaction made after 10.00 pm will be considered as the transaction of the following day.
- Fund transfer: The customer's account is debited to the company's account
- CIMB Thai Bank's cheque and other banks' cheques: The Bank will transfer fund to the company's account after cheque collection.
- In case of transfer of total balance: The Bank will transfer one total balance to the company's account at 10.00 pm on the same day that the customer makes payment.
- In case of transfer per transaction: Fund will be immediately credited to the company's account.
Reporting of Results
- Show invoice at the Bank's counter for payment services
- Pay fees (In case that burden is on the customer)
- Transfer fund to the company's account at the end of the day at 10.00 pm.
- Deduct fees from the company's account (Burden is on the company) within the third business day of the following month
- Send a report and data file to the company.
- Receive a report and data file from the Bank via SFTP.
- Check the payment amount and details via Internet system in case of receiving real time data
- Online Real Time Internet Banking: Date of data retrieval can be identified by the customer.
- SFTP System: on the next day. Data can be received in two ways:
- Receive data only on the Bank's business days
- Receive data everyday including the Bank's holidays
Fee (The Company can choose either one option)
- Customer is payee: The Bank collects fees immediately when the customer uses service at the Bank's counter.
- Company is payee: The Bank deducts one total balance from the company's account within the first 3 business days of the next month.
- The company applies for a service and opens a savings account with the Bank. (Fill out an agreement form for the use of bill payments service via the banking system.)
- Provide details for service provision such as reference number, payment limit per transaction, file import format, and report, etc.
- The Bank will develop its own system to cater to the company's needs. (This process takes around 2-4 weeks.)
- The Bank and the company will jointly test submission and receipt of data before actual service use.
- Increase payment channels for the company's customers.
- Provide convenience to the payee customer, especially at department store branches which are open daily.
- Able to check payment items via various systems of the Bank immediately with the internet banking payment report